LifeDrive Services & Pricing
At LifeDrive we believe websites are an important business asset. As such, just like company vehicles, they need ongoing servicing and maintenance to keep them running smoothly. And that’s where our support and maintenance packages come in, kind of like a vehicle servicing plan. By taking care of all the technical IT stuff that todays websites demand, as well as providing you with a service to keep them up to date, our plans enable you to concentrate on the important things, like doing business and making a living. A website is more than just an online brochure, it needs to live and breathe your business. So take advantage of one of our plans and make your asset work for you.
Want a quote for building your website
StandardDay to day basics
- This package is about letting us handle the day to day basics so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Software – Content Management System (CMS) updates and patches.
- Security – Monitoring and managing tasks.
- Stability/Visibility – Google webmaster monitoring and config.
- Design – Ongoing minor website design enhancements & tweaks.
- Content – Minor content updates and edits.
- Images & Graphics – One or two new images (as supplied) resized and optimised for website.
- Troubleshooting – Bug fixing and testing.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – Basic optimisation for your website based on your preferred key words.
- 3 GB Hosting Space on our raid 10 servers with 100mb connection.
- 1 Domain name. +Super Fast Double Redundancy Servers.
- Automatic 30 day rolling backups of website content.
- We install a fresh CMS Website builder.
- Wordpress access & admin.
- Backup restores: the amount of backup restores allowed each month is 2.
Support Channel & Hours*:
- Email/Ticketing Support – This is the preferred method for contacting Lifedrive with website changes or non-urgent issues.
- Helpdesk Support is provided – Mon to Fri 9am – 5pm (excl Public Holidays).
EnhancedActive Development & Social
- Building on the ‘Standard’ this package is about helping you actively manage and enhance your website, with social media integration/optimisation, so you don’t have to employ experts in house.
Maintenance (as ‘Standard’ plus)*:
- Content – Medium scale content updates and edits, such as new entire pages or sections
- Plugins – install, configure and setup additional ‘out of the box’ content plugins.
- Images & Graphics – Up to five new images (as supplied) resized and optimised for website.
- Reporting – Changes/edits to ‘existing’ Google Analytics dashboards or email reports.
- Multiple social media account integration and support – so that they deliver the best possible R.O.I.
- Social media content optimisation and distribution – All of your social media can be managed from a single social network that you choose. We don’t actually add content to your social media, we make the content you add easier to produce and distribute.
Hosting (as ‘Standard’ plus):
- 5 GB Hosting Space on our raid 10 servers with 100mb connection.
- 3 Domain names. +Backup restores: the amount of backup restores allowed each month is 4.
Support Channel & Hours*:
- Email/Ticketing with Telephone Support – Mon to Fri 9am – 5pm (excl Public Holidays) PLUS limited out-of-hours support.
- Building on the ‘Enhanced’ this package is about letting us handle everything so you don’t have to worry about it. Let us take all of pain out of managing your businesses online presence.
Maintenance (as ‘Enhanced’ plus)*:
- Content – Large scale content updates or revamps, including entire pages, sections and navigation.
- Templates & Layouts – Design, install and setup additional page/content templates/layouts.
- Images & Graphics – Up to ten new images (as supplied) resized and optimised for website.
- Reporting – Setting up additional Google Analytics dashboards and email reports.
- eCommerce – Integration of existing service providers. (Depending on requirements and complexity this may need to be quoted on as a small project)
- Business Systems Integration – Integration to existing systems such as mail and practice management systems. (Depending on requirements and complexity this may need to be quoted on as a small project)
Social (as ‘Enhanced’ plus):
- Facebook Profile and Cover image design and support.
Hosting (as ‘Enhanced’ plus):
- 10 GB Hosting Space on our raid 10 servers with 100mb connection.
- 5 Domain names. +Unlimited website restores per year.
- We set you up with cpanel accounts.
- Access to Digital Marketing advice and consulting.
Support Channel & Hours*:
- Email/Ticketing with Telephone Support – Mon to Fri 9am – 5pm (excl Public Holidays) PLUS unlimited out-of-hours support.
* Support hours are not unlimited, fair use policy applies. Some services will need to be quoted for and agreed on, prior to commencement of any work. This will be discussed with you at the time.
What is a Content Management System? A content management system or CMS for short is web based application that allows for the easy management of the content contained in a website. They give you an interface that is easy to use which means that you can update your website yourself. Where are you based? We are based in Heathfield, East Sussex. How long does it take to build a website? 2-4 weeks normally but it depends on what you want your site to do. The real answer is that your website id never really finished, with us your website is in a constant state of development and evolution. We don’t build it and walk away, we are there to make sure it stays current and up to date. By doing this it means that your website never needs rebuilding, it constantly evolves to suit your needs at the time.
Are you after a new website?
If you want a new website you’ve come to the right place. You may have never had a website or even know whats involved, or maybe you have one but it’s tired, outdated, dysfunctional or plain ugly. LifeDrive can help. LifeDrive websites never get to the point of being ‘old hat’ because they are constantly being updated and improved. So in reality, a complete ‘re-build’ if never really necessary. How good is that? Call us on 01435 813624 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org But I just want a website built that I can host and manage myself, then I don’t have to pay any monthly fee. I can handle everything in house. We always give you full access and training for you to be able to make changes to the website yourself. That’s a given. What we don’t do is though, is expect you to be able to make complex changes that are far beyond the skills of a ‘non developer’. We work together with you to create an efficient team. You focus on the things that are quick and easy to change. We’ll handle the complicated stuff. Why outsource your website development and maintenance Businesses do tend to go through a 2-3 year cycle of switching between insourcing and outsourcing of some services. Generally this is driven by cost or control or quality. But they don’t always go hand in hand. At LifeDrive we believe that you should insource the stuff you are good at and outsource the stuff you’re not so good at. Essentially using experts and professionals to complement your existing resources. The fact that you are looking for someone to build a website for you immediately highlights the fact that, for whatever reason, this is something you want to outsource. Having decided that, why would you then decide to insource the management of a website you couldn’t build and don’t fully understand. To use an automotive analogy, it’s like buying a Bentley and then trying to service it yourself. The idea is, continuing with the analogy, that you maintain the car by checking water and oil, keeping it clean and spotting any potential problems. When it comes to servicing, installing new parts or running diagnostics on the engine management system, it’s time to use the professionals. Another good analogy between automotive and website worlds is in the area of warranties. Many car manufacturers provide a lifetime warranty provided you have it serviced and maintained by them. LifeDrive offer the same for our website builds. Talk about peace of mind. So, we work together with you, as an extension of your team, to achieve a common goal of keeping your website looking sharp and meeting your business objectives.