Specialised Veterinary Photography and Vet Re-BrandingAs the UK's Leading veterinary photographers we create images for vets all over England Scotland and Wales. We are commissioned by web design agencies, vets and multinational drug companies to produce images that that are both creative and extremely technical.
Xray and Ultrasound
During one of our vet photography days we would normally spend half a day, about 10am-2pm, getting a variety of shots to show off your premises and your equipment to their best. We will also take a number of consultation type shots, usually with the staffs own pets as well as lots of cute and cuddly shots to show how much you love animals. Please don’t be put off if your veterinary practice is modest or even in need of improvement, its our job to make sure it looks good and we have achieved this many times. Commercial Vet Photography is a highly specialised disciple that requires a very specific skill set. You have to be good with people, and animals for a start! Specialised lighting set ups are required to photograph labs, vets surgeries, x-rays and ultrasound machines. Take a look at the commercial vet photography gallery below and for an idea of the type of veterinary surgery photographs we provide.
There are a few shots that I normally try and get, they include
- Busy reception shot – Client, vets and pets included.
- A few “consultation” shots with different animals and clients- Showing a caring and informative appointment with a client and their pet.
- Lab shot – Showing various veterinary lab equipment and lab staff testing bloods and using a microscope.
- Surgery Shots – A “mock up” of a surgical procedure using a drape and pillow.
- An X-ray shot – Showing the equipment being used
- An ultra sound shot
- A busy Prep-room shot.
- Lots of cute and cuddly shots of vets with animals A pharmacy shot – showing prescriptions being fulfilled.
- A cage shot – Showing animals being nursed/feed by caring staff.
- A shot of the Practice vehicle/van/ambulance
- Hydrotherapy if available.
- Head shots of all the staff.
- Generally I don’t do a big group shot because they are often outdated quite quickly, but if you would like one then I am happy to oblige.
- If you do large animal off site work and if you have a willing client locally then a few shots of a vet checking on horses or cows can be nice.
So what Does Amazing Vet Photography Cost?
The total cost for the above is £650 including all edited images on disk. This includes all travelling expenses and specialist enhanced editing of the images. Images will be provided on disk and via a download website so that they can easily be shared between branches or with web and graphic designers.
There will be some photographers that will be cheaper and some that more expensive but I doubt that any photographer in the UK has as much veterinary specific experience as I do.
Initially it is good to have a meeting to discuss what you require from the day and also for me to add a few suggestions that have worked well in the past. If you are a significant distance from me then a meeting before may not be possible but a telephone or skype consultation can work equally well.
Here are just a few of the vets I have done the photography for, please bear in mind that not all of the images are taken by me, often images taken by staff are included on the site and may not be up to professional standards. Look out for the good pictures, any images that don’t stand out as being very good are probably not taken by me.